I feel like I’m on a precipice. Caught between where and who I am and where I want to be. I’m quite unsure of how to get ‘there’ and ultimately, probably just scared to leap.
It’s a time of transition and I know that I keep fighting it but how do I sit back, be present, be brave and accept the change?
I’ve been looking to inspiring words, quotes about change to remind me that it’s all good. I thought I would share them in a blog in case you’ve found yourself feeling the same lately.
1. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and be excited for what could go right”.
– Tony Robbins
2. Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
3. “You can be brave and scared in the exact same second.” – Brene Brown
4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
― Maya Angelou
5. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.”
– Alan W. Watts.
6. ” A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.”
– Helen Keller
7. Great things never came from comfort zones.
8. The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
– Albert Einstein
9. Progress is impossible without change and those that cannot change their minds, cannot change anything.
– George Bernard Shaw
10. Nothing changes, if nothing changes.